Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Free Vintage Halloween Greeting Card Image

Hi Everyone!
Are you having a good week? I sure hope so! It's been a very productive week for me. I finally, finally was able to get the web site all updated! That sure has been a long time coming! I think I was 8 CDs behind the ebay and etsy postings. But, it's all done now. I revised the pages so that, hopefully, it's easier to navigate. I've added a Sales/Specials/Close Out page which has a few items on it at this very moment and I removed the restrictions on mailing the CD's internationally. Take a look around and let me know what you think. Here's the link.

Also, I'm so excited, I've acquired another new scrapbook this week. It was Alice and Floyd's and it dates from 1949-51. It's a pretty cool scrapbook with all types of cards, Wedding, New Baby, Birthday, Christmas etc. But the biggest surprise was one very lonely Halloween card. I couldn't believe it. My very first one! I was giddy with excitement! Silly I know, but out of the thousands of cards that I've acquired I didn't have a single Halloween card! Now I do and I'm very proud and happy to share it with you. So have fun with it and I'd love to see what kind of project you use it for. Don't forget to double click on the image before you save it.







Have a great week, plumb full of smiles!
Peggy

7 comments:

  1. Oh Em Gee! Too cute Peggy! I cant wait to play with this one! Oh wait, I'll have to...I'm at work! Shhhhh! LOL! THANK YOU! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!! Your very first! And it's sooo cute, too! I love it! Thanks for sharing it, sis! So glad to hear you're having a great week! I'm ready for the weekend! LOL! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea! You found one! Thanks so much Peggy! Too too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!!! What a great image. Whenever I'm at estate sales, I'm always looking for cards for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww these are really cute - just right for the littlies. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing this delightful new find of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Peggy