Monday, July 26, 2010

Free Vintage Bad Lil' Boys Image, Quilt Blocks and Six Flags

Hi everyone! Sorry about being such a terrible blogging friend. I've been a little slow on my posting and visiting all my blogging friends. I promise to try and do better.

I hope your week has been going great. It's been pretty busy around here. It always seems like summer time is extremely busy and that it just whooshes through. We went with the kids to Six Flags over America near St Louis. I think we picked the hottest day of the year to go but we did have a blast and the grandkids really enjoyed themselves. Kaiden has gotten tall enough that he can now ride some of the big rides. He absolutely loved the Scrambler and the Log ride. We all decided we'd do Thunder River which is the big round tube where about 10 people sit in it and you take a ride down a mini rapids. Kaiden and I happened to be lucky enough to sit on the side where all the water came in. We were drenched! Poor Kaiden, the water would come in and just cover him from head to toe. He took it very well and didn't cry even a little bit. I would think that it would have been very scary for a 3 year old but after the initial shock he loved it. Jordan was a brave little girl. She rode almost all of the roller coasters some of them twice even. A good time was had by everyone and no one lost their lunches :)





I love it when I hear from buyers and they share pictures of what they're doing with the images. Recently, I was contacted by Rose who purchased the Collection of Cuties Volume 1 CD . Rose makes quilts and sells them in a little shop in Toronto. She used the download option for her CD and as she was downloading she was designing quilts that she wanted to make with the images. Anyway I thought her blocks were so cute that I just have to share them with you. Rose doesn't have an on-line shop but you can contact her via email or through the convo option in etsy






Have you visited Sassy Lil Sketches where PeggyLovesVintage is the July sponsor? If you haven't, you still have time. The last sketch will be on the 28th.

Ok, now I just love bad lil' boys, they're always doing something they shouldn't be doing and then having to suffer the consequences for it. Hopefully, they don't get hurt or cause anyone else to get hurt but just involve themselves in some mischievous fun. I guess that's where the phrase boys will be boys comes from. Today I'd like to share a bad lil' boy image with you. Isn't he just the cutest? The devil just shines through... lol. As always, make sure you double click on him before you save it.



Thanks for stopping by and if you feel so inclined share a bad little boys story with us.

Have a great week!
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Peggy