Saturday, April 10, 2010

Free April Showers Vintage Image and Easter Bunny Contest


I have one more contest post to share with you. This is from Jennifer Rose. I love her take on the Easter Bunny. The background papers, especially the music sheet, just compliment the vintage feel of the card. Check out her blog to see how she created this wonderful card.



April Showers bring May flowers or so they say. Is your area receiving a lot of April Showers? It's been pretty dry here, except for one day where it just poured for about 20 minutes. Anyway, here's a really cute Vintage Image that you could use to celebrate the April Showers. Click on the image before you save it.



This image is from the PeggyLovesVintage Wedding Volume 1 CD which you can see here.

My collection just keeps growing and growing. Last month I acquired this wonderful circa 1955 scrapbook which was for a little girl named Carol. It was quite a treasure and I just had to have it. I must say it is one of the most expensive scrapbooks that I've purchased but I just couldn't resist :). So now I'm very busy trying to get the images cleaned up and ready for you. I really excited about it and can't wait to showcase some of the images!

Did you know that I sell individual images? So, if you have a special project where you are looking for particular types of images and can't seem to find them contact me via email. I'll search my cards and send you back samples for your review.



Have a great week, full of smiles!
Peggy

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the Easter bunny contest! Love the music! And what an adorable freebie, Peggy! I just love this sweet kitten! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card Jennifer Rose has created it has a really soft vintage feel.
    Love the kitty image Peggy the sun peeking through is soo cute!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the images you share with us. Makes me think of my childhood days. I also made a card with the easter bunny, but used it for a birthday card. It is here on my blog http://paperwanderings.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-easter.html
    I appreciate all the cute images you give us. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much rain here, but Spring still hasn't really arrived. I'm hoping we get some spring thunder storms. It's about the only time of year we get them. This image is WAY too cute! I can't wait to play! Love ya, Sis!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Peggy