Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Bunny Contest Winners



Drum Roll Please!




Lorraine, please visit the etsy shop or the ebay shop and pick any 2 CDs, except for the Collection of Cuties.

And now for the surprise. A second place award goes to:

Jennifer Pellegrino
Amy Duff
Jennifer Rose
Vicky Oliver


Ladies would you also visit the ebay or etsy shop and select any CD you would like, except for the Collection of Cuties.

Once you've made your selections email me with your snail mail addresses and your selections.

Thanks so much for playing along.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter full of smiles!
Peggy

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!! All your creations were absolutely girgeous!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! Congrats Lorraine! How wonderful! Peggy, That is so generous of you to award 2nd place prizes! What a nice surprise!!! I had a ball playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow !!! thank you so much !!I won !! :-) as soon as I opened this page I saw my name blinking on the easel,,, that is very clever !!

    going to email you now :-)

    Happy Easter :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH!!! I'm so excited!! Congratulations Lorraine (and everyone else!!!) and THANK YOU Peggy!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

    *Hugs, Jennifer Rose*

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! A huge congrats to Lols and to everyone else as well! And that's my generous sis! (can you see the cheesy grin on my face??!!) Thanks so much to everyone for playing along and enjoy your cd's! I can't wait to see what you create with them!
    Big hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness WOOO HOOO!!!
    Thank You so much Peggy, I am so excited this is the first time I have won at something like this. Congratulations to Lorraine, and to all the other 2nd place winners.
    THANK YOU AGAIN PEGGY!!
    Vicky
    Have a Happy Easter
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo! A big congats to Lorraine and the rest of the winners! You'l have such a ball with your prizes! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Peggy