Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jordan's Disney Autograph and Memories Book


Hi!
I'm not going to put a lot of verbiage in this post. Kaiden's book has all the mechanics on how I made them so you can check that out here. Jordan's book wound up a little bigger than Kaiden's because of all the Princess' but the size can be adjusted to cover all your important characters.

So now, here's Jordan's book...........































So now, get busy and create that autograph book. I'm thinking about creating one for the kids for school. Wouldn't it be cute with all their school chums signatures and pictures? Hmmmmmm now the ole mind is racing. lol

Have a great week, plumb full of smiles!
Peggy

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!! How precious!! You did such an amazing job with both of these, sis!!!! You should be VERY proud! I know I sure am! :) You've inspired me to make three for the grandbabies for this summer.
    love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it mom! My kids are so blessed yo have such a wonderful Grandma!! Love you and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are fabulous, Peggy! the kids will certainly have a ball with these! WooHoo! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy, this is just too cute. I really love it and I'm sure your grandkids are gonna too.....what an amazaing Grandma you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Peggy, these books are just too cute. I agree with Sharon, you did a fabulous job on these, and I know your grans love them too. You know me and Disney, I am a big kid and love anything and everything about it. Awesome creations my friend.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Peggy