Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jester Thank You and Free Vintage Image

Hi Everyone
How's your January going? I can't believe we're in the middle of the month already! Time sure does fly. I had such high hopes for January. I was going to accomplish so MUCH! Lol I have been able to get a couple of the things on my list finished but still have way to much left for me to complete them all. I'll continue to plod along.

I thought I'd share an image this week. I've been thinking about starting on my Valentine's cards for the grandkids. So I've been reviewing what I have scanned and I ran across this little jester. I thought he was so cute. I needed to make a couple of thank you cards and the sentiment Jester to Thank You came to mind. How perfect! So here's my card.



I wanted him to be bright and cheery with a little whimsy. Do you think I accomplished that? He's definitely bright! lol There's lots of layers and I popped up the sentiment and the jester. I kind of like the results.

Now it's your turn. What can you create with this happy little fellow? I'd love to see the results! Just make sure you click on him before you save him.





Have a great week, plumb full of smiles!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Ho how cute! LOL! I love him! And I love your card too!!! Look at you with all the awesome layers and bling too!! Gorgeous card sis! I have a feeling that we're going to blink this year and it's going to be Christmas again! LOL!!
    Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy-
    I know what you mean about January flying by! Good reminder to get going on those Valentines- it'll be here before we know it! And thanks for the fun jester image! Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Peggy