Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Vintage Image and Hot Air Balloon Festival


How's everyone today? Great I hope, it's kind of a rainy day here but at least we don't have to worry about the hurricane! I hope it moves to the east as they predicted. I have a lot of buyers from South Carolina and hope that everyone stays safe and dry!

Well, I was able to get my new Christmas Vol 13 CD posted on Etsy and Ebay and amazingly enough I beat my goal! :) Surprise! Surprise! So check it out by clicking here for etsy and here for ebay .

Now I'm working on Child's Birthday Vol 2. This is a fun CD filled with gorgeous images. I've been working on this one for quite a while and it's almost ready. I have about 12 more images to clean and then it will be finished. Hopefully within the next week I'll be able to share the video with you. Here's a sneak peak at just one of the images contained on the CD. Isn't this just the cutest? Make sure you double click on the image before you save it.



I can't believe we're into September already, August was so full of activities that it just seemed to whip by. The weekends were full of family reunions, the state fair and a Hot Air Balloon festival. We enjoyed each and everyone of them. Of course, we took a lot of pictures and I won't take up your time by sharing most of them. I would like to share a short video from the Hot Air Balloon festival which is an annual event in Lincoln Illinois. Part of the festival is the night glow which is so cool that I'd like to share it. If you ever get a chance to attend a Festival like this, I'd highly recommend it.




Have a great week, full of smiles!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Peggy